Death of Kong! Death of Kong!

The sound quality is a bit off, and the voice acting is a little sarcastic. Puppet worked on TV (heck, I know a Canadian cartoon that has been around since 2007 that relied on puppet animation), so I'll give you slack there. The limbs aren't exactly hidden properly, but it's a start. I'll give this a 6 out of 10.

Marcprime9 responds:

Thank you :) i appercaitate the feed back

kill the lights kill the lights

Shit... That was sick... Where can I get this tune downloaded?

MaliceThefame responds:

Please look at my youtube channel to learn more

P-Mation #44: Border Disorder P-Mation #44: Border Disorder

These animations are really nice, but dang..! How did you get two Daily awards in one day? Regardless, I hope to see more animations in the future.

Parasites United Parasites United

I've been playing this game for a while, but there's one thing I don't understand: What do the stars do? What are they used for? What are they there for? The game doesn't provide any explanation for the stars, so we are basically left in the dark about them.

By the way, I've noticed that you've made plans on a sequel. As an avid idle gamer, here's my advice: DON'T. Idle games are games that require maintenance, and many idlers (including Clicker Heroes, Cookie Clicker, Anti-Idle: The Game, and Trimps) stayed strong because their devs updated them from time to time. For this game, updating the game involves checking the overpriced parasite upgrades (this game has a price increase of 9% per level for each parasite as opposed to Clicker Heroes' 6% per level for each hero) and the overall-slow progression (a smoother game would be based on the 5th screen's final cell, which has 20 trillion HP as opposed to the semifinal cell's 80 trillion HP). Other than that, the game's rather decent. 7/10

BambooHutGames responds:

Sorry, the stars are a for a score that is only working on Kongregate, should have explained that a bit better. And the price increase of 9% goes lower at certain intervals.

Thanks for your input about not making a sequel, but my little experience as a game developer tells me that sequels are the way to go as a beginner. The problem is that a game's ratings are very hard to change (I've put quite some effort into games after releasing them, with little to no affect on the ratings). If the ratings aren't pretty damn good right away, the game will vanish into the giant pile of average games. Therefore I think it is much better to learn from your mistakes and do things better in a sequel where you can reuse the better parts of the game. I do put time into my games after they are released because I do care about my players, but I have to balance that with my dreams of becoming an indie developer, and therefore I can't spent days and weeks on a game that already had it's one shot.

Greetings

Tim's Time Travels Tim's Time Travels

It's a cool game. The Zork part was a tad difficult, butthis game is otherwise easy. From what I can guess, these are the games.:

1958: Tennis for Two
1972: Pong
1974: Armor Battle (?)
1974: Oregon Trail
1976: Breakout
1978: Space Invaders
1979: Adventure (Atari 2600)
1979: Asteroids
1982: Dig-Dug
1983: Crystal Castle
1983: Track and Field
1984: Tetris
1985: Super Mario Bros (Hell yeah!)
1985: Hydlide(?)
1990: Minesweeper
1990: PC Solitaire
1993: I have no frickin' clue.
1996: Pokemon Red/Green
2007: Portal
2009: Minecraft (though the game itself was more of a 2011 hit)
2011: Skyrim
2012: This game.

If you can fill me in on the other titles, please let me know.

GameToilet Mobile#5:Big Dig North Pole Edition GameToilet Mobile#5:Big Dig North Pole Edition

The game's still fairly decent, though I've noticed two issues.

1. When I played this game, for some odd reason, the Beanie Baby and Penny Farthing in-ground graphics were missing. That and after the initial upgrade, item slots do not seem to align properly.
2. If historical accuracy is the mentality around Berkshire/North Pole digs, why in the name of King George's armpits would there be an ET Atari 2600 cartridge, an item from 1983, in 1600 where the world's first newspaper (invented in 1605) be? Shouldn't ET be put in 1983 while the world's first newspaper gets put in the proper year?

All and all, it's still a decent game. A bit buggier than the original, but still good. 7/10.

Blood Drive Blood Drive

Ironically, the blood would be going in a bag anyway.

"Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy" "Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy"

Wow. This is certainly one way to make a political cartoon.

No Man : No Games (Pixel Comic) No Man : No Games (Pixel Comic)

I'll take a quick gander at this...

1. Street Fighter 2 (intro)
2. Fire Emblem
3. Pokemon Gold/Silver (those games had more color than Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow)
4. Mike Tyson's Punch Out!
5. Mega Man
6. I've no idea.
7. Zelda II (continue screen)

SuperPhil64 responds:

I tried to keep close to the red/blue color palets but i think i definitely oversteped in gold/silver territory.

#6 is sposed to be chrono trigger.

But hey 6/7 thats pretty darn good!